OML Africa Logistics is an indigenous logistics solutions provider in the Oil and Gas industry and other sectors.
OML Africa Logistics’ policy is to:
- Satisfy its customers by providing consistently safe and efficient logistical and infrastructure Development solutions
- Satisfy its employees by providing a suitable working environment and employment conditions.
- Provide its shareholders with a satisfactory return on investment.
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.
- Continually improve the firm’s Quality Management System.
- Establish and maintain a quality management system conforming to the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 throughout the firm.
- Annually review the firm’s quality policy and objectives for continuing suitability.
OML Africa Logistics is committed to:
- Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and benchmark on industry’s best practices.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of its quality management system.
To achieve this we will:
- Establish measurable objectives and targets for achieving satisfaction of our customers and other interested parties.
- Communicate the quality policy and objectives throughout the firm.
- Enhance our performance management processes which will in turn:
- Improve our reward management system
- Improve our Learning & Development management system
- Help in managing promotions, terminations and confirmations
OML Africa Logistics is committed to conducting its business and operations in an effective way that promotes the Health and Safety of its employees, clients, sub-contractors and the Public, and is also environmentally responsible. The Management team is committed to providing appropriate resources to create an effective team-based approach for the management of Health and Safety risks. The company’s approach to Health, Safety and Environment performance and service delivery is premised on the beliefs that:
- Nothing is more important than protecting human health and safety
- All incidents/accidents can be prevented
- Working safely and in an environmentally responsible manner are conditions of employment
- Preventing incidents/accidents and managing environmental impacts are fundamental to good business
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets for the reduction of workplace risks.
- Providing everyone in the workplace with the necessary information, communication structures, training and support with the effect of a safe system of work
- Everyone adheres to compliance with legislative requirements
- Ensuring a personal commitment from all individuals at all levels to assume ownership for their own Health & Safety and that of other employees will guide the behavior, attitudes, decisions and actions required of all individuals within OML Africa Logistics to achieve a working environment that is free from incidents/accidents.